Introducing Dark Botanica with Cooltura serif font + swashes and swirls ( latin and Cyrillic support)
In this product you will find
- 10 compositions ( PNG files with transparent background )
- 3 ribbon compositions ( PNG files with transparent background )
- 9 badges ( PNG files with transparent background )
- 6 backgrounds
- 47 elements ( PNG files with transparent background )
Cooltura serif font
- Uppercase, lowercase, numeral, punctuation & Symbol
- ligature glyphs
- 62 swashes
- 52 swirls
- Multilingual support - 95 languages
- Cyrillic support
- No special software is required to type out the standard characters of the Typeface.
How to access alternate glyphs?
To access alternate glyphs in Adobe InDesign or Illustrator, choose Window Type & Tables Glyphs
In Photoshop, choose Window Glyphs. In the panel that opens, click the Show menu and choose Alternates for Selection. Double-click an alternate's thumbnail to swap them out.
Language Support : Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chechen, Macedonian, Russian, Serbian, Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Breton, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Embu, English, Estronian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, Ganda, German, Gusii, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Jola-Fonyi, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kamba, Kikuyu, Kinyarwadna, Litvian, Lithuanian, Lower Sorbian, Luo, Luxembourish, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetoo, Makonde, Malagasy, Maltese, Manx, Meru, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokm ål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Ormo, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romanian, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Scottish Gaelic, Sena, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Taita, Teso, Turkish, Ukrainian, Upper Sorbian, Uzbek (Latin), Volap ük, Vunjo, Walser, Welsh, Western Frisian, Zulu
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Mock ups and backgrounds used are not included!
Thank you! Enjoy!