Introducing Boketto - Elegant typeface. 24 font styles included
Boketto is elegant and versatile typeface loaded with 24 font styles (regular, styled and italics) 87 languages support, alternate and ligature glyphs to make you typography truly unique!
Language Support : Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Breton, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Embu, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, Ganda, German, Gusi,i Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Jola-Fonyi, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kamba, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower Sorbian, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Maltese, Manx, Meru, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romanian, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Scottish, Gaelic, Sena, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss, German, Taita, Teso, Turkish, Upper, Sorbian, Uzbek (Latin), Volapük, Vunjo, Walser, Welsh, Western Frisian, Zulu
- Uppercase, lowercase, numeral, punctuation & Symbol
- ligature glyphs
- Regular ( hairline, extra light, light, regular, semi bold, bold, extra bold, black )
- Styled ( hairline, extra light, light, regular, semi bold, bold, extra bold, black )
- Italic ( hairline, extra light, light, regular, semi bold, bold, extra bold, black )
- Multilingual support - 87 languages
- No special software is required to type out the standard characters of the Typeface.
How to access alternate glyphs?
To access alternate glyphs in Adobe InDesign or Illustrator, choose Window Type & Tables Glyphs
In Photoshop, choose Window Glyphs. In the panel that opens, click the Show menu and choose Alternates for Selection. Double-click an alternate's thumbnail to swap them out.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Mock ups and backgrounds used are not included!
Thank you! Enjoy!