Introducing Black & Gold Botanica with Boketto typeface - 24 fonts
In this product you will find
- 12 compositions ( PNG files with transparent background )
- 8 backgrounds
- Scene Creator - PSD ( photoshop file ) with overlays, effects, shadows and backgrounds
Boketto Elegant typeface
- Uppercase, lowercase, numeral, punctuation & Symbol
- ligature glyphs
- Regular ( hairline, extra light, light, regular, semi bold, bold, extra bold, black )
- Styled ( hairline, extra light, light, regular, semi bold, bold, extra bold, black )
- Italic ( hairline, extra light, light, regular, semi bold, bold, extra bold, black )
- Multilingual support - 87 languages
- No special software is required to type out the standard characters of the Typeface.
Language Support : Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Breton, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Embu, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, Ganda, German, Gusi,i Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Jola-Fonyi, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kamba, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower Sorbian, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Maltese, Manx, Meru, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romanian, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Scottish, Gaelic, Sena, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss, German, Taita, Teso, Turkish, Upper, Sorbian, Uzbek (Latin), Volapük, Vunjo, Walser, Welsh, Western Frisian, Zulu
How to access alternate glyphs?
To access alternate glyphs in Adobe InDesign or Illustrator, choose Window Type & Tables Glyphs
In Photoshop, choose Window Glyphs. In the panel that opens, click the Show menu and choose Alternates for Selection. Double-click an alternate's thumbnail to swap them out.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Mock ups and backgrounds used are not included!
Thank you! Enjoy!